Uni-Solar PVL-136 Watt PowerBond Flexible 24V Amorphous Solar Panel RV UL MC3
- 18.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Uni-Solar PVL-136 136 Watt Brand New PowerBond 24 Volt Nominal Amorphous Solar Panel with Top Facing MC3 Connectors and Cables. Designed for 20 year Grid Tie Roof Application with Peel and Stick Backing.
Category 3 (130 MPH) Hurricane uplift resistant when installed in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines.
These are new old stock and pulled from new carton of 30 panels. They have been stored in a temperature controlled environment and are in new condition. Uni-solar PVL-136 flexible panels are no longer made and are getting more rare by the day. These panels are 136 watt flexible panels that are lightweight and have a peel and stick backing that needs no additional mounting hardware. Designed for flat and metal roofs, they also work for RV boat and truck trailer applications. They also work great for portable solar power generators as they can be rolled up into a 16 box and transported.
- Download: Uni-Solar PVL-136 Technical Data Sheet
- Download: Uni-Solar PVL-136 Installation Manual
The following are basic specs for individual solar panels
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 136 Watts
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 24 Volts
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 33 Volts
- Max Power Current (Impp): 4.1 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.2 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.1 Amps
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Bypass Diodes at each cell connection
- Easy Peel & Stick Application
- Category 3 (130 MPH) Hurricane uplift resistant when installed in accordance with guidelines.
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Cells Per Module: 22
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: MC3
- Bonding adhesive factory-installed on the back of the laminate
- Panel Weight: 16 Pounds
- Panel Dimensions:216" (18 Feet) x 15 3/8"
- Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost - usually less than 4.5%.These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.
UNISOLAR PVL-136 Solar Power Amorphous Flexible PV Panels - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
Condition: Open Box
These are New Made in USA old stock and pulled from new carton of 30 panels. They have been stored in a temperature controlled warehouse and are in new condition. Uni-solar PVL-136 flexible panels are no longer made and are getting more rare by the day.