Solopower 14.5 x 1.5 Lightweight Thin Flexible CIGS Solar Cell Lot of 100
This lot of 100 CIGS Solar Cells are made of super flexible stainless steel and came out of the Solopower plant in San Jose, California. We have been unable to locate any written specifications but we have measured them to be 0.50 volts. Regarding the amp output these are the same cells used in the Solopower SL1 solar panels which used 60 cells for 75 to 90 watt panels making them between 2.5 and 3 amps or 1.25 to 1.5 watts per cell.
Download: Solopower Solar Cells Technical Paper
- Raw Solar Cell Uncoated. Will need to be encapsulated to withstand weather.
- Raw Solar Cell Uncoated
- Length: 368.5mm (14.5 inches)
- Width: 38.1mm (1.5 inches)
- Height: .253mm (.01 inches)
- Individual Cell Weight: 0.32 oz
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Structure CIGS Solar Cells which are Semi-Flexible