Nanosolar 160 Watt 9.6 KW Carton of 60 Utility Grade Frameless Glass Solar Panels - MADE IN THE USA (San Jose California)
- Carton of 60 160 Watt Solar Panels totaling 9,600 Watts
- Nanosolar CIGS Technology Optimized for both Full and Partial Sun
- Each Cell has Schottky bypass diode installed.
- Rated Max. Power: 160W
- Voltage at Max. Power: 30.0V which is perfect for 24 Volt DC Off-Grid or Battery Charging Applications. They also work great for grid-tie and are rated for up to 1,500 Volts!
- Current at Max. Power: 5.5A
- System Voltage: 1500V, 600V (UL)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 44.3V
- Short Circuit Current: 7.1A
- Fuse Rating: 25A
- Panel Dimensions: 76.25H x 40.75L x 0.25T
- Panel Construction: Tempered Glass with MC3 Connectors at edge for side by side installation
- Individual Panel Weight: 76 lbs.
- Solar Cells Made in the USA (San Jose) the panel was assembled in Germany
This is a carton of 60 frameless tempered glass encapsulated solar panels. The power generating solar cells in this panel are sandwiched between two sheets of glass. These are new old stock which means they were manufactured by the Nanosolar company, prepared for shipment to the customer but were never installed. They were intended for installation in large Electric Utility Company installations to produce large amounts of power for the grid. These were never made available to individuals so having them available now is rare. Because they were intended for very large installations they have certain efficiencies not normally found in smaller panels. One benefit of this panel is the ability to use them in strings of up to 1500 volts instead of the typical 600 volt panels. The individual power characteristics of this panel make it adaptable to a very small system as well as a large system.