Solopower SP1 FLEXIBLE 60 Watt 20 Volt Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors 7.2-Foot
- Calculated at Checkout
SoloPower SP1 FLEXIBLE 60 Watt 20 Volt Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors 7.2-Foot
- Maximum Power / Wattage: 60 Watts Approximately
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: 20 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 3.5 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 31 Volts
- Short Circuit Current: 4 Amps
- Length: 7.2 Foot (86.5 in / 2.197 m)
- Width: 1.3 Foot (15.7 in / 0.398 m)
- Thickness: 0.1 in / 2.0 mm
- Rolled Diameter: 10-12 Inches
- Connectors: MC4
These have Multi-Contact MC4 Connectors at each edge of the panel. These were designed for residential and commercial building roof installations, however because of the voltage range below 20 Volts they work well for RV Boat and other 12 Volt battery charging applications. These panels are desirable because they are just over 7 feet long and will fit on many smaller RV Roofs. These have no sticky backing like some of the Uni-Solar flexible panels have however, 3M makes a double sided sticky tape which has worked well for many of our customers.
We have a very limited supply of these panels. These are unique panels as they are flexible and very light in comparison to standard solar panels made of glass.
These solar panels are the last flexible rolloable solar panels Solopower made at their Portland Oregon Facility before they closed in 2019. They have been tested to provide good power output.