Uni-Solar PVL-24 5V 24W Flexible Solar Panel 3-Ft w/ Solder Points (No Cables)
- Calculated at Checkout
Uni-Solar PVL-24 5V 24W Flexible Amorphous 3 Foot Long Solar Panel Battery Charger. Combine 3 of these panels in series to increase voltage for charging 12 Volt Batteries
Designed for 5V USB voltage charging (No USB port Included). Combine multiple panels to increase voltage as needed for various battery configurations. Small form factor for custom Vehicle solar charging. These 36 inch long 3 cell panels are the shortest PVL Series panels Unisolar Made allowing multiple panels to be connected to fit small roof surface applications such as Golf Carts, VW Vans and Experimental Electric Vehicles. Panels are roll-able to about 6 inches in diameter to take hiking and backpacking.
- Maximum power point (MPPT) 24 Watts @ 4.6 Volts / 5.2 Amps
- Open circuit voltage (VOC) 6.1 Volt
- 3 stainless steel Unisolar solar cells 36 inches long 15.5 inches wide by 1/8 inch thick
- Lightweight & flexible. Panel weighs just 2-3/4 lbs
- Peel & stick backing designed to withstand Hurricane force winds of 130MPH
- Virtually unbreakable (No Glass) ETFE encapsulated stainless steel cells designed for full sun and weather exposure lifetime of 20 years
- Shadow & high heat tolerant triple junction technology with diodes between cells
- Frame Material: None. These are frameless and flex both in length and in width.
- Rollable to about 6" in diameter for portability when backpacking or hiking. (store flat for long term storage.
- Module Connector: None (solder points on top of panel) Add your own wires by soldering or adding junction Box (J-box)
UNISOLAR PVL-136 Solar Power Amorphous Flexible PV Panels - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
These are Very Rare 3 Cell PVL-24 Solar Panels made by Unisolar. They have solder point connections and are new and unused. When 3 of these panels are combined in series they will produce a good voltage for charging 12 Volt Batteries.