Uni-Solar PVL-128 Carton of 30 128W UL LISTED Flexible Solar Panels Grid-Tie MC3
- 570.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Uni-Solar PVL-128 128 Watt 24V Flexible Solar Panels - 3,840 Watt Carton of 30 - Includes Attached MC3 Cable Connectors
Category 3 (130 MPH) Hurricane uplift resistant when installed in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines.
Grid Tie UL 1703 Listed for Systems up to 600 VDC!
These are RARE flexible solar panels that are UL LISTED and OKAY for installing on residential and commercial roofs in a Grid-Tie or Off-Grid setup! (Please check your local laws!)
This is a new old stock carton of 30 panels. They have been stored in a temperature controlled environment and are in new condition. Uni-solar PVL-128 flexible panels are no longer made and are getting more rare by the day. These panels are 128 watt flexible panels that are lightweight and have a peel and stick backing that needs no additional mounting hardware. Designed for flat and metal roofs, they also work for RV boat and truck trailer applications. They also work great for portable solar power generators as they can be rolled up into a 16" box and transported.
- Panel Rating: 128 Watts
- Watts (PTC): 121.2 Watts
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 33 Volts
- Max Power Current (Impp): 3.88 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 47.6 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.8 Amps
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Module Efficiency: 6.2%
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Easy Peel & Stick Application
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: MC3
- Cells Per Module: 20
- Bonding adhesive factory-installed on the back of the laminate
- FULL Dimensions: 216" (18-Feet) Long x 15.5" Wide x 0.2" Thick
- Single Panel Weight: 16 Lbs
- Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost - usually less than 4.5%.These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.