Uni-Solar PVL-116 3.4KW Carton 30 Flexible Solar Panels with MC3 Connectors. These are similar to the PVL-128 and 136 panels but are 1 cell shorter.
Download: Uni-Solar PVL-116 Architectural Brochure
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 116 Watts
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 24 Volts
- Peak Power (Volts): 30 Volts
- Peak Power (Amps): 3.88 Amps
- Open Circuit Volts: 43.2 Volts
- Short Circuit Amps: 4.8 Amps
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Module Efficiency: 6.2%
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Easy Peel & Stick Application
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: MC3
- Bonding adhesive factory-installed on the back of the laminate
- Panel Dimensions 16.6' x 15 3/8
- Panel Weight 15lbs.
- Carton Weight and Dimensions: 360 lbs 45w by 45d by 24h
- These cartons can be stacked and shipped three high for reduced shipping costs on multiple carton orders.
- Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost – usually less than 4.5%.These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.
UNISOLAR PVL-136 Solar Power Amorphous Flexible PV Panels - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]