Solopower SP1 SoloPanel Appx 50W Flexible Thin CIGS Solar Panel MC4-7 Foot Long
- Calculated at Checkout
SoloPower SP1 SoloPanel Appx 50+ Watt 7 Foot Long Flexible Thin CIGS Solar Panel MC4
This is an experimental solar panel that came from the Solopower research and development pilot production manufacturing facility in Portland, Oregon. This panel is made of flexible CIGS cells which were designed to produce between 1 to 1.5 watts each.
We have a very limited supply of these panels. These are unique panels as they are flexible and very light in comparison to standard solar panels made of glass.
We have done in-house spot-testing on these non-rated panels and have obtained the following power ratings. These ranges of values are approximate due to the non-rated nature of the panels and changing environmental and solar conditions. Please contact us with any questions.
- Maximum Power / Wattage: 50 ~ 95 Watts, but as a minimum approximately 50 Watts
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: 12.7 ~ 17.5 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 1.0 ~ 1.38 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 24.7 ~ 27.4 Volts
- Short Circuit Current: 1.4 ~ 1.6 Amps
- Length 86.5 in / 2.197 m
- Width 15.7 in / 0.398 m
- Thickness 0.1 in / 2.0 mm
- MC4 Connectors