Solopower SP1 20V 60W CIGS Solar Panel - RV Camping Portable Rollable w/ETFE
- Calculated at Checkout
Solopower SP1 20V 60W CIGS Solar Panel - RV Camping Portable Rollable w/ETFE Top Sheet designed to last 20 years in the Sun.
Complete with MC4 Connectors we include extra set of MC4 connector Wires for Free so you don't need to clip the wires to connect to your battery charge controller. These do not include peel and stick backing which makes them very light and portable under 5 pounds.
- Maximum Power: 60 Watts
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: 20 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 3 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 31 Volts
- Short Circuit Current: 4 Amps
- Length 7.2 Feet (86.5 in / 2.197 m)
- Width 1.3 Feet (15.7 in / 0.398 m)
- Thickness 0.1 in / 2.0 mm
- Weight 4.6 lbs / 2.1 kg
- Peel and Stick Backing: None. Solopower did not offer that feature.
- Roof Load From Module 0.49 lbs/ft2 / 2.4 kg/m2
- Encapsulation Top Sheet: ETFE
- MC4 Connectors on opposite ends of the panel
- Rolled Diameter: 10-12 Inches
These have Multi-Contact MC4 Connectors at each edge of the panel. These were designed for residential and commercial building roof installations, however because of the voltage range below 20 Volts they work well for RV Boat and other 12 Volt battery charging applications. These panels are desirable because they are just over 7 feet long and will fit on many smaller RV Roofs. These have no sticky backing like some of the Uni-Solar flexible panels have however, 3M makes a double sided sticky tape which has worked well for many of our customers.
We have a very limited supply of these panels. These are unique panels as they are flexible and very light in comparison to standard solar panels made of glass.
Condition: Open Box
This is a very rare CIGS solar panel that is one of the last made at the Solopower USA factory in Portland Oregon before they closed operations in 2016. Solopower was one of the last US based manufactures of flexible CIGS solar panels. We have limited stock and once they are gone they are gone for good.