SoloPower 5' 12 Volt 20 Watt Flexible Thin Solopanel CIGS Solar Panel BIPV MC4
This is an experimental solar panel that came from Solopower research and development pilot production manufacturing facility in San Jose California. This panel is made of 42 flexible CIGS cells which were designed to produce about 0.45 Volts at 0.75 watts each.
We have a very limited supply of these panels. These are unique panels as they are flexible and very light in comparison to standard solar panels made of glass.
We have done in-house spot-testing on these non-rated panels and have obtained the following power ratings. These ranges of values are approximate due to the non-rated nature of the panels and changing environmental and solar conditions. Please contact us with any questions.
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: Approximately 17-19 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: Approximately 2-2.5 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: Approximately 18 ~ 24 Volts
- Short Circuit Current: Approximately 2- 2.5 Amps
- Overall dimensions: 62 x 11.5 x 1 -- 3.8 LBS
- This panel consists of 42 cells at 10.25 x 1.5 in size
- Electrical MC4 connections are on opposite ends of the solar panel
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel show in the photographs. Please call with any questions or for a shipping quote