Allen-Bradley 1769-L35E CompactLogix L3x Controller EtherNet Processor 1.5MB
- Calculated at Checkout
Allen-Bradley 1769-L35E CompactLogix L3x Controller, EtherNet Processor, 1.5MB Memory
Logix 5335E Processor Unit
From the manufacturer:
The Bulletin 1769 CompactLogix™ L3x controllers are ideal for small to mid-size control applications that don’t require motion or safety functionality.
- Includes a built-in RS-232 serial port on every 1769-L3x controller
- Offers built-in communication ports for EtherNet/IP or ControlNet networks
- Includes a 1769-SDN communication interface module for I/O control and remote device configuration over DeviceNet
- Lets you control distributed I/O via EtherNet/IP™, ControlNet™, or DeviceNet™ (select models only)
- Provides seamless bridging with data control and collection over the same network
- Integrates with 1769 Compact I/O™ modules
- Offers flexible user memory options
- Does not require a chassis
This item has been visually inspected and it appears to be in good condition. It was pulled from a working environment but has not been tested at our facility. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.