Acuson 128XP/10 Computed Ultrasound Sonography Imaging System - As Is/For Parts
- Calculated at Checkout
Acuson 128XP/10 Computed Ultrasound Sonography Imaging System with 3 Handheld Probes - As Is / For Parts.
- Includes Aegis QV 150 KinetDx Imaging Workstation
- Last inspection completed June 2007
- This system includes the following transducers / probes:
- Acuson S228 - Sector/Vector Array. General Purpose. 2.5 Mhz
- Acuson V4 - Vector Array, ART/TCR. General Purpose. 28mm. 4.0/3.5/2.5 MHz
- Acuson V7 - Vector Array. Pediatric and neonatal echo-cardiography. Small footprint technology with a frequency range of 5.0/6.0/7.0MHz (Alt. p/n: 08245445)
- Volts: 115
- Cycles: 60
- Current: 12A Continuous, 15A Intermittent
- Overall Dimensions: 42" x 26" x 52" Tall -- 518 LBS
- Unit came with an "Out of Service" tag. The ultrasound does power on and the probes do respond and show images on the screen. No further testing has been completed. We are listing it in an As-IS / For Parts condition. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.
Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions about the condition of this item.