Yamashita Denso PXS-0855MP 6000x900mm Solar Module Simulator Panel I-V Flash Tester
- Calculated at Checkout
Solar Simulator Large Format Panel I-V Flash Tester - Yamashita Denso 6000x900mm
- Designed to test Polysillicon and Amorphous a-Si solar panels up to 18 feet long. This tester can also do standard size solar modules giving you the capability for you to grow to larger panel development and testing. The YDC system has a special optical glass design which insures high quality repeatable accurate testing even after a lamp replacement. In addition, this system has upgraded Xenon bulbs which insure a consistent quality flash. The system was designed to accommodate simultaneous testing of 2 panels but can also be used with a single panel. This large format solar test system was installed new in 2011 and was barely used. It came from the Unisolar solar panel manufacturing plant in Mexico once the facility was closed.
- 6000mm x 900mm for Solar Panels up to 3 feet wide by 19 feet long. Consisting of 3 integrated 2000mm by 900mm Flash Testers with matching High Power Supplies
- Flash Solar Simulator that responds to JIS C8912 Class A and ASTM E927 (only spectral match)
- 5-10msec 40 KVA single flash pulse xenon lamp test system
- Programmable pulse timing for variety of solar panel configurations.
- I-V Curve Measuring System for Solar Panels follows JIS C8913 and ASTEM
- Measuring System follows JIS C8913 and ASTEM
- Measurement range up to 80 Volts at 15 Amps
- Measurement Points: 30 at 1000W/m2
- Measures Isc, Voc, Pmax, Vpm, Ipm, FF, Iv, Vi, I-V Curve Rs, Rsh
- Rackmount Integrated Window XP based software testing analysis
- Power: 208 Volts 3 Phase 60 Hz 40 KVA
- Weight: 2100 kg or 4,630 lbs
- Complete manuals and schematics.
- Made in Japan
- This item is currently disassembled and in storage in Ventura California USA. Spare parts and lamps are available separately. The price offered does not include delivery or setup and Installation. Installation and software reconfiguration is available. Pl