Xunlight XRS18-150 150W 30V Flexible Solar Panel 17 Ft - No Cables - Metal Tabs
- Calculated at Checkout
Xunlight XRS18-150 150W Solar Panel 30VDC - Flexible & Amorphous - 17-Foot Long - No Sticky Backing - No Cables (has metal +/- TABS for soldering wires or adding your own cables)
These flexible panels came from Xunlight Factory in Ohio and are factory 2nds because of cosmetic issues. The panel is untrimmed from its final length and width and the overall dimensions may vary +/- 2-Inches in L&W and in look from the photographed panel. Xunlight Solar Panels are very flexible and utilize Amorphous Silicon technology. These panels are very light and strong because each stainless steel flexible solar cell is encapsulated with a special formula of EVA and ETFE which was used to provide resistance to daily sun weather and wind for 20 plus years. These panels were made in Ohio USA from 2012 to 2015. This flexible technology is very hard to cost-effectively recreate and since Xunlight has gone out of business these are the last of these very special flexible solar panels.
Panel does not have cables. There are Metal Tabs for soldering Junction Boxes - Includes 1 pair of loose / unattached male/female MC4 connectors for DIY assembly. It will require 2x short electrical wires to attach tabs to junction boxes - NOT INCLUDED
Peak Stats at 100% Factory-Perfect Simulated Sun
- Maximum Power / Wattage: 150 Watts
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: 30 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 5 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 40 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Amps): 6 Amps
- Approximate Overall Dimensions: 17-Feet (204-Inch) Long x 18-Inch Wide -- 13 LBS
- The panel is untrimmed from its final length and width and the overall dimensions may vary +/- 2-Inches in L&W and in look from the photographed panel.
- Rolled-up diameter: 12-Inch
- This panel consists of 18 solar cells
- Solar cell dimensions: 10.75-Inch Long x 16.25-Inch Wide
- Connectors: Copper Tabs for soldering or quick disconnects
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel shown in the photographs.
- The physical dimensions and weights are APPROXIMATE and may vary from panel-to-panel.