Xunlight XRD36-300 300 WATT Flexible Amorphous Solar Panel for Battery Charging
- Calculated at Checkout
Xunlight XRD36-300 300 WATT Flexible Amorphous Solar Panel No Peel and Stick backing making them lighter and easier to roll and carry. High GRADE ETFE Flexible top Sheet - Factory Second
Xunlight Solar Panels are very flexible and utilize Amorphous Silicon technology. These panels are very light and strong because each stainless steel flexible solar cell is encapsulated with a special formula of EVA and ETFE which was used to provide resistance to daily sun weather and wind for 20 plus years. These panels were made in Ohio USA from 2012 to 2015. This flexible technology is very hard to cost-effectively recreate and since Xunlight has gone out of business these are the last of these very special flexible solar panels.
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 300 Watts
- Peak Power (Vpmax): 57.9 Volts
- Peak Power (lpmax): 5.71 Amps
- Open Circuit Volts (Voc): 59 Volts
- Short Circuit Amps (Isc): 7.7 Amps
- Max System Voltage: Designed for 1000 Volts, however, these should be used for battery charging.
- Module Efficiency: 6.2%
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant - Triple Junction Amorphous Technology
- Frame Material: Frameless
These flexible panels came from Xunlight Factory in Ohio and are factory 2nds because of cosmetic issues. These are tested for power output prior to shipping and should provide at least 95% of rated capacity sometimes even more as they are very robust flexible solar panels.
- Overall dimensions: 203x35 inches - 26 LBS
- Rolled-up diameter: 12 inches (approximate)
- This panel consists of 36 10.75x16 solar cells
- Connectors: Solarlok
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel show in the photographs.