Web Technologies 7000 7200 NID Vapor Detection Gross Leak Detection System
- 82.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Web Technologies 7200 NID Vapor Detection Gross Leak Detection System
- Includes small chamber 3.3" x 2.25" x 20/32" high
- The Series 7000 NID Vapor Detection Gross Leak test is a fast, accurate and automatic means of detecting gross leaks in hermetic packages in full compliance with Mil Standard 883, 750, and 202. This test technique was invented by WEB Technology in 1983, and has since become embraced by many worldwide manufacturers.
- Eliminates use of expensive indicator fluid
- Identifies gross leakers automatically
- Eliminates operator error
- Reduces required preconditioning times
- Improves yields and quality due to overkill (false fail) reduction and decreased escapements (false positives)
- Automation capability for tube-to-tube or pick & place applications
- The heart of this system is the Model 7200 analyzer.
- This manual system is ideal for testing small volumes and devices not easily tested in tubes or trays.
The major advantages of Vapor Detection over Bubble Test are:
System powers on and lights up, but we are unable to test it further. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.