Uni-Solar PVL-144 144 Watt PowerBond Amorphous Solar Panel with MC3 Cables
This panel will come from a brand new 2011 date code carton of 30 panels.
Download: Technical Data Sheet
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 144 Watts
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 24 Volts
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 33 Volts
- Max Power Current (Impp): 4.4 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.2 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.3 Amps
- Top facing Cables with MC3 Connectors
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Module Efficiency: 6.67%
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: Solder Point on Bottom of Panel. No MC Connectors (Please see photos)
- This panel has no UL rating sticker
- "Peel and Stick" Bonding Adhesive installed on the back of the laminate
- Panel Weight: 17 Pounds
- Panel Dimensions:18' x 15 3/8" 18 Feet Long by 15-3/9 Inches Wide.
- Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost – usually less than 4.5%.These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.
Attention RVers! Whether you're doing a DIY RV solar panel installation or are a pro at adding solar power to motorhomes and RVs, with the ease of "peel and stick" adhesion, these lightweight, virtually unbreakable, flexible solar panels are the perfect component for your RV solar power kit. Go off the grid and keep your RV batteries charged with these brand-new solar panels.
UNISOLAR PVL-136 Solar Power Amorphous Flexible PV Panels - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]