Uni-Solar PVL-144 144 Watt 24V Flexible Amorphous Solar Panels 4.32KW Carton 30
- Calculated at Checkout
Uni-Solar PVL-144 144 Watt 24V Flexible Amorphous Solar Panels 4.32KW Carton 30. This is a complete carton of 30 24 Volt Nominal solar panels in original Unisolar Factory box. The date code on this carton will be 2011.
Download: Technical Data Sheet
- 2011 Vintage New old Stock
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 144 Watts
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 24 Volts
- Top Facing Cables with cables and MC3 Connectors
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Module Efficiency: 6.67%
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: MC3 Connectors with 12 inch wires
- "Peel and Stick" adhesive installed on the back of the laminate
- Panel Weight: 17 Pounds
- Panel Dimensions:18' x 15 3/8"
- Carton Weight and Dimensions: 525 lbs 45w by 45d by 30h
- Can ship in small lots by rolling them up into 20 inch cubed box
- Carton Weight and Dimensions: 580 lbs 45w by 45d by 25h
- These cartons can be stacked and shipped three high for reduced shipping costs on multiple carton orders.
- Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost – usually less than 4.5%. These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.