Uni-Solar PVL-136 Power Bond Panels Home Commercial RV Flexible Peel and Stick
- Calculated at Checkout
Uni-Solar PVL-136 Power Bond Panels Home Commercial RV Flexible Peel and Stick with MC3 Connectors
Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost – usually less than 4.5%.These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.
- Download: Uni-Solar PVL-136 Technical Data Sheet
- Download: Uni-Solar PVL-136 Installation Manual
The following are basic specs for individual solar panels
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 136 Watts
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 24 Volts
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 33 Volts
- Max Power Current (Impp): 4.1 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.2 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.1 Amps
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Bypass Diodes at each cell connection
- Easy Peel & Stick Application
- Category 3 (130 MPH) Hurricane uplift resistant when installed in accordance with guidelines.
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Cells Per Module: 22
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: MC3
- Bonding adhesive factory-installed on the back of the laminate
- Panel Weight: 16 Pounds
- Panel Dimensions:216" (18 Feet) x 15 3/8"
UNISOLAR PVL-136 Solar Panel Flexible Peel and Stick Roofing Customers - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions about the condition of this item.