Uni-Solar PVL-136 4,080 Watt Carton of 30 136 Watt Solar Panels Flexible Amorphous Hurricane Category III (130 MPH) Resistant when installed per guidelines.
The NEW old stock 4080 watt cartons contain qty30 136 watt solar panels. Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications.
- Download: Uni-Solar PVL-136 Technical Data Sheet
- Download: Uni-Solar PVL Solar Panel Roof Installation Manual
These are designed for do it yourself applications and are best for rolled composition flat or metal residential roofs. These are also a perfect fit for commercial office, industrial and retail buildings. With the peel and stick backing they adhere directly to the roof surface and do not need expensive mounting hardware. A carton of 4.080 watts can be installed on the roof in less than a half a day.
These panels also work great for motor homes, travel trailers, buses, semi trucks, containers or any flat surface that is at least 18 feet long. The output of these panels can be configured to charge either 12 volt, 24 volt or 48 volt batteries and, as such, are also perfect for off-grid applications and vehicular battery re-charging.
Even the cartons are easy to handle as they come in half-height gaylords. You can stack up to 3 cartons or 12,240 Watts in the back of a pickup truck for transport.
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 136 Watts
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 24 Volts
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 33 Volts
- Max Power Current (Impp): 4.1 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.2 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.1 Amps
- Max System Voltage: 600 Volts
- Module Efficiency: 6.2%
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Bypass Diodes at each cell connection
- Easy Peel & Stick Application
- Category 3 (130 MPH) Hurricane uplift resistant when installed in accordance with guidelines.
- Virtually Unbreakable (No Glass)
- Shadow & High Heat Tolerant
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Module Connector: MC3 Connectors
- Bonding adhesive factory-installed on the back of the laminate
- Panel Weight: 16 Pounds
- Panel Dimensions:18' feet long x 15 3/8 inches wide
- Can ship in small lots by rolling them up into 20 inch cubed box
- Carton Weight and Dimensions: 580 lbs 45w by 45d by 25h
- These cartons can be stacked and shipped three high for reduced shipping costs on multiple carton orders.
- Uni-Solar panels are lightweight, flexible and directly adhere to many roofing surfaces avoiding penetrations. Each cell is connected to each other via bypass diodes. Therefore, if one cell is shaded or soiled, only the power output of this one shaded cell is lost – usually less than 4.5%. These panels are less than 1/5th the weight of crystalline solar panels and are designed for membrane and metal roofing system applications. Here is a video with many examples.