Dupont Bynel 0.1mm Thick EVA Polypropylene PVDF Resin Film for Solar PV 1200ft L
- Calculated at Checkout
Dupont Bynel 0.1mm Thick EVA Polypropylene PVDF Resin Film Tape for Solar PV 1200ft Long and 3.25 Inches Wide. From our research we believe this version of Bynel is a custom mix of EVA polypropylene PVDF or similar. We believe it was used to hold the Dupont Powershingle Solar Cells in place during encapsulation with EVA and 3M Ultra-barrier Top Sheets. This is film with no adhesive surface.
- According to Dupont this material is a Versatile Adhesive Resin Joins Dissimilar Materials.
- Join the "unjoinable" to optimize structural integrity and avoid delamination in films, bottles, tubes, and other applications.
- DuPont™ Bynel® coextrudable adhesive resin gives manufacturers and converters powerful solutions for multi-layer adhesion needs. It is used as a tie layer, creating a strong bond between dissimilar materials in bottles, tubes, thermoformable sheets, films, and non-packaging uses such as piping and building panels.
- Bynel® adhesive resin can be a cost- and process-efficient choice, available pre-compounded in a range of grades. It can help optimize barrier, heat-seal and other functionalities in coextruded blown & cast film, extrusion coating/lamination, cast sheet, coex tubing, and blow molding.
- Strong, flexible, interlayer adhesion supports replacing heavy glass or metal containers with lightweight, multi-layer barrier packaging, which can help reduce fossil fuel use (and costs) in distribution.
This adhesive resin flim is heat activated and was used by Dow for their powershingle CIGS solar cell to bond dissimilar solar cell encapsulants. It is used in many different industries. Dow used it with the power shingle to increase strength at solar cell connection points during the solar panel encapsulation process. We have measured it with digital calipers and found it to be approximately 0.1 mm (0.004 in) thick. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.