Thomas Swan EPITOR Epison II MOCVD 1x2 Quartz Reactor Lepel RF Heater Deposition
- EPITOR Epison II
- 2,000.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Thomas Swan 1x2 R&D MOCVD Epison II Quartz Reactor with Lepel RF Heater (EPITOR)
- Thomas Swan 1x2 MOCVD Quartz Reactor used for OMVPE
- Two Thomas Swan Epison II gas concentration monitors.
- Gas Reactor Control System with Tylan 2900 Series MFC
- This unit has been removed and is not included in the listing: Johnson Matthey HP-100 Hydrogen Purifier
- Techne TE-8D RB-5A Tempette Chiller Refrigerated Bath
- Line Heaters Cadmium Epifold, Tellurium Epifold, CS, CP, TS, TP
- IST Hydrogen Meter
- Lepel T-7.5-3-KC-SW RF Induction Heater - Water Cooled used to heat Graphite Susceptor contained in verticle quartz reactor chamber
- Newport 269 TF, 08
- Thomas Swan dimensions: 96 L x 42 D x 90 H
- Lepel dimensions: 43 L x 31 D x 58 T
- Newport Electronics Digital Thermometer 269 TF, 08
- Installed new in 1995
- Lepel power: 460V 3Ph 60Hz 21 Amp
- Thomas Swan power 208V 3Ph 60Hz 32 Amp.
This MOCVD was recently removed from an R&D lab. It appears complete but we have not fully tested it. It does not include the Johnson Matthey HP-100 Hydrogen Purifier shown in the photo set. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.