Temptronic TPO4010A Thermostream Temperature Forcing Airstream System - AS IS
This item is untested and being sold as is for parts. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.
From the manufacturer:
The Temptronic TPO4010A is a programmable temperature controlling airstream system for testing and characterizing electronic devices at temperatures from -80 degrees C to +225 degrees C. An internal microcomputer controls the system, permitting either local or remote operation.
- Model: TPO4010A-3120-2
- Temperature Limit - high: +225 °C
- Temperature Limit - low: at air supply of +20 to +28 °C
- Standard head/no arm configuration: -85 °C
- Standard head with arm configuration: -80 °C
- Temperature transition (air): 30 seconds from +125 to -55 °C
- Air Flow: 12 SCFM maximum, manual control
- Temperature Set and Display Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Temperature Control: Air or direct DUT control
- DUT sensors: Type T or Type K thermocouple inputs
- Handler Interface: Start-Test, End-of-Test, and Stop-on-First-Fail signals
- User Interface: CRT monitor for data entry and display