Standard Communications Agile Continental MT620 Satellite Receiver
From the manufacturer:
The MT620 Continental is an international, multi-standard commercial-quality 950-2050 MHz satelite receiver. It features a fully synthesized PLL tuning circuit. The tuning logic provides continuous tuning AFC and microprocessor control with 100 kHz accuracy.
- Commercial-quality performace on NTSC, PAL, SECAM signals.
- AFC tracking circuit with continuous fine-tuning ability to correct for LNB drift
- Two IF bandpass filters (27 MHz wide bandwidth, 18 MHz narrow bandwidth)
- AGC tuning voltage for antenna peaking
- Five-segment bar graph RF signal meter
- Microprocessor-controlled single-conversion PLL RF tuning
- Multi-standard frequency-agile audio demodulator
This item has been visually inspected and it appears to be in good condition. It was pulled from a working environment but has not been tested at our facility. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.