Stainless Steel 750 F Hot Plate with Watlow 942 Computer Controller (3000 Watt)
- Calculated at Checkout
Watlow Series 942 Temperature Controller with Heavy Duty 750° F Hot Plate. This is a custom hot plate system that was part of a larger system. We have connected up the Watlow controller to the hot plate and were able to control the temperature but we were unable to get the timer to interface. The hot plate is heavy duty and does come with a custom cover designed to hold gas over the heating surface. This was used for curing silicon wafers. This is a good base system to build your custom hotplate solution.
- Watlow Series 942 Temperature Controller
- Hot plate diameter: 5.75
- Hot Plate upper surface plate measure 7.75 X 11.5
- Tested to 750° F
- Includes Rotating Safety Signal Light and Audible Tone Alarm
- This Hot plate system is a DIY project as these components came from a larger interconnected system.
- Input power rating: 220 VAC, Phase-1, 15 Amp