Sperry Microwave AN / UPM-12A X-band Radar or Ham Radio Equipment Test Set VSWR
- Designed to field test X-Band 8.1 to 10.2 Ghz Radar using WR90 waveguide.
- Operational Supplement included!
- The Schematic diagram is in the lid.
- Power supply (that comes on in another part of the unit).
- Only the 5-conductor cable between the units is missing.
- A klystron X-band oscillator in the other unit. WR90 port.
- The cable between the units is missing. Third picture, left side.
- It is to have 5-pin male and female connectors. They can still be bought.
- We deem it likely that this instrument will work once such a cable is connected.
- This is a great tool for ham operators working the X-band antennae and components.
- The klystron can be modulated so it is a ready transmitter with about 10 mW of output power.
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 30 cm
- Weight: 17.0 kg (37.6 lbm)
Condition: For Parts or Not Working
This vintage military x-band test set is in very good original condition. We have not powered it on or tested it and are selling this as is for parts. It may not work. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions.