Sonance SONAMP 275 SE Power Amplifier 2.0-Ch. DSP Sound Enhancement
- SONAMP 275 SE
- Calculated at Checkout
Sonance SONAMP 275 SE Power Amplifier 2.0-Ch. DSP Sound Enhancement - Introduced in 2006.
Create an exciting party atmosphere with this Sonance DSP amplifier. The advanced room correction technology offers hundreds of EQ presets that let you customize audio setup effortlessly via simple pull-down menus, and reliable digital-to-analog conversion provides high-resolution sound from a variety of sources. This Sonance DSP amplifier has a compact design that offers convenient portability.
- Factory-installed BBE SAT module in all versions
- High-current amplifier topology that can operate at 2.66 ohms
- Auto-resetting thermal protection shutoff; inrush currentlimiting circuit; active current limit, short-circuit and speaker protection
- Defeatable auto-on signal sensing with adjustable turn-on delay (2, 4, 6, 8, 12 seconds)
- Defeatable high-pass filter to protect in-wall volume controls
- Tamper-resistant, recessed input level and auto-on sensitivity controls; recessed power switch prevents accidental turn-off
- Signal present LEDs and protect/clipping LEDs for easy level setup
- 275X3 SE has 3 built-in speaker switches and connections for 3 pairs of speakers.
This used item has been inspected and appears to be in good condition. It was pulled from a working environment where it was in use and functional. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions.