Solopower SP3L-260 260 Watt Solar Panel CIGS 7' Long Flexible RV Boat Camping
- Calculated at Checkout
Solopower SP3L-260 260 Watt CIGS 7-Foot Long Flexible Roll-Up Solar Panel for Off-Grid, Battery Charging, RV and Boat / Marine Use - MC4 Connectors - New Open Box
This is a very unique solar panel that was built by Solopower at their manufacturing facility in Portland, Oregon. This panel is made of 180 series connected CIGS flexible solar cells. Individually these cells were designed to produce a range of 1 to 1.5 watts. These are unique panels and are best described from the manufacturer's specification sheet that will be provided below. This listing will include key features of the panel, rated characteristics of the panel, and the details of this panel listing compared to our other models.
- The lightweight, flexible, and durable nature of the panel provides a sleek modern alternative to heavier glass models
- Low weight, non-penetrating mounting solutions can be used to take advantage of the lightweight panel characteristics
- The manufacturer boasts superior low-sun angle and low light performance provide excellent energy yield
- The low profile bypass diodes allow for maximum performance under shade conditions
- The panel is protected by a weather resistant front sheet, a sealed junction box and protective back sheet providing a reliable and durable module.
- Modules are built to meet and/or exceed UL standard 1703, IEC 61646 and IEC 61730 standards
- Manufactured in a highly automated state of the art facility in Portland, Oregon USA
- Product manuals, data sheets, specifications, etc.... are available in the DOWNLOADS tab above. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Rated Power: 260 W
- Voltage at Pmax: 70.8 V
- Current at Pmax: 3.7 A
- Short-circuit current: 4.4 A
- Open-circuit Voltage: 97.2 A
- Max Series Fuse Rating 7 A
- Max System Voltage: 600 VDC
- Connector: MC4
- Roll-up Diameter: 16" (Approximate)
- Length: 86.5 in (2.197 m)
- Width: 45.1 in (1.146 m)
- Thickness: 0.1 in (2.0 mm)
- Weight:13.2 lbs (6.1 kg)
This is our highest rated SPL3 Series Panel and should perform at a reasonable range to the above mentioned specifications. The borders and color of the weatherproofing and cells may vary from the pictured panel above. All panels are listed in a new out of box condition and are covered by our satisfaction guaranteed warranty.