Sense SM3 Home Energy Monitoring Device with Solar Sensors - New Sealed Box
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Sense SM3 Home Energy Monitoring Device with Solar Panel Monitoring Option is new in manufacturers sealed box. Current list price $349.
Sense is a home energy monitoring device. It is used to measure the current and voltage on the service mains. It monitors two phases of 110/120VAC. If installed outside, it must be kept dry and within specified temperature ranges.
- Sense monitor
- 2 Sets of Current Sensors (4 pcs), 2-Main Power and 2-Solar Sensors
- Power cable
- Antenna assembly
- CAT IV 250V 200A max
- Cable length: 46" | Inside diameter: 0.95"
- May be used on uninsulated conductors
- Compatibility: 120VAC (90V-130V)
- Power Use: < 5 Watts, 0.1 amps
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Size: 137mm x 66mm x 32mm
- Weight: 200g
- Real Time Solar Production Monitoring
- Historical solar production and utilization by day, week, month, year, billing cycle
- RH <90%; IPx0 rating
- Temperature: 32 -- 154.4F (0-68C)
- Elevation < 6,561 ft ( <2,000m)
Current Sensor Specifications
The Sense monitor has been tested to UL and IEC standards for safety, and certified by ETL/Intertek as safe to install in your electrical panel.
Condition: Open Box
This is a new in sealed box from Sense Solar. For photos we broke the seal of one of the boxes to show whats inside. Kit we ship you will be sealed and comes with the additional solar monitoring and sensing cables. Please let us know if you have any questions.