Nabertherm NR 1000/11 Hot Wall Retort Vacuum Furnace, 1100C, 300kW, 2000 Liter
The Nabertherm NR 1000/11 hot-wall retort furnace is a gas tight Vacuum retort furnace for direct or indirect heating depending on the desired temperature. It is equipped with corresponding high vacuum technology option
- Tmax Temperature: 1100°C
- New Price over $500,000
- Furnace Opening: Round - 4 Feet diameter by 6 Feet Deep.
- Useful Volume: 75 Cubic Feet or 560+ Gallons or 2000+ Liters
- Power Requirements: 480Volt 3-Phase, 374Amp 300kW Electrical Connection required
- Compact housing with removable stainless steel sheets
- Open cooling water system
- Multiple Ports for vacuum pumps for cold evacuation
- Integrated controls and gas supply in furnace housing
- Turbomolecular pump input option
The Nabertherm NR 1000/11 Hot Wall Retort Vacuum Furnace - is a top-quality, gas-tight furnace built for efficient heating at temperatures of up to 1100°C. With a generous furnace opening and a large capacity of over 2000 liters, this furnace provides plenty of room for various applications.
This used Nabertherm NR 1000/11 Hot Wall Retort Vacuum Furnace is in excellent condition, having been recently decommissioned from a high-tech manufacturing company. With its impressive features and specifications, including a power requirement of 480Volt 3-Phase, 374Amp 300kW, and a round furnace opening of 4 feet diameter by 6 feet deep, this furnace is a reliable and cost-effective solution for various heat treatment processes
This used hot wall retort furnace was recently removed from service at a local high tech manufacturing company who no longer needed it. The furnace with associated with controller cabinet weighs approximately 20,000 pounds and will need a large step deck flatbed truck to transport. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions.