General Electric 9T58K0050 0.5KVA Transformer 220-480V to 110-120V 1-Phase 60Hz
- Calculated at Checkout
General Electric 9T58K0050 Dry Type Core and Coil Transformer
- Inputs: 220x440, 230x460, 240x480 Volts
- Outputs: 110, 115, 120 Volts
From the manufacturer:
Type IP transformers are core and coil units designed for machine tool, industrial control, panelboard, and general-purpose applications. These designs are now welded core and encapsulated to provide the highest quality electrical performance. The transformer coil is completely surrounded by epoxy, making the unit impervious to external elements. The lamination core is welded to provide superior quiet performance.
Several types of terminations are available to simplify installation. These include primary and secondary leads out, integral fuse, and spade-type terminals and our standard which is a touch proof terminal block. Consult your local GE Sales Office for complete technical applications data.
- Standards: Type IP units conform to NEMA ST20. They are UL listed under UL-506, File E --2739, and C-UL listed.
- Insulation Classes: Generally, 150 VA and below are 105°C insulation class, 55°C rise. 200 VA and above are 185°C (NEMA), 180°C (UL) insulation class, 115°C rise. Maximum surface temperature rise is 65°C above ambient.
- Frequency: 60 Hertz is standard; 50 Hertz is available as an option.
- Voltage Regulation: All designs 2.0 kVA and below are compensated for voltage drop. Generally, this compensation ranges from 10% in the smallest rating to 3% for the largest. All machine tool designs meet or exceed NMTBA regulation requirements.
- Series-Multiple Secondary Connections: Transformers with 120/240 V secondaries (series-multiple) may be connected for 120 V, 240 V or 240/120 V three-wire. Jumpers are provided.
- Overcurrent Protection: Type IP transformers are low impedance transformers that require overcurrent protection for most applications. They provide for optional integral primary and/or secondary fusing.
- Mounting Dimensions: Type IP transformers are lightweight, small, and designed for minimum mounting dimensions. Many units will fit competitors mounting footprints.
- Overall Dimensions: 6" x 5" x 4" -- 12 LBS
- This used transformer has been inspected and it appears to be in good condition. It has not been tested. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.
This used transformer has been inspected and appears to be in good condition. It was pulled from a working environment where it was in use and functional. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions.