C&D Technologies AGM 25 Compact Remote Power Plant with HFM48B7.5 Rectifier
From the manufacturer:
A flexible and powerful system for small power plants, the AGM series delivers advanced power management features and easy expandability in an integrated system. The AGM 25 power plants is an excellent solution for customer premises, fiber optics, outside plants and other applications requiring smaller increments of -48 Vdc power and where space is at a premium. The AGM 25 power plant provides the features of larger plants in a simple, cost effective package that allows for upgrades and changes. The AGM is used with the AGM 48V / 7.5A rectifier, an advanced 7.5 amp, modular high frequency switched-mode rectifier. The AGM 25 can be configured from 7.5 amps to 22.5 amps.
- Common rectifier throughout all plants reduces inventory costs and training
- Hot swappable rectifiers provides for easy maintenance and expansion
- Scaleable system enables cost effective growth and expansion
- Front access design for all wiring reduces installation time and simplifies maintenance on integrated plants
- Extensive battery monitor and alarm capability improves visibility and understanding of DC plant operations
- Advanced temperature compensation provides improved battery operations and reduces the possibility of thermal run away
- Hardened temperature design increases placement flexibility and reliability
- Global design with universal AC input minimizes design cost and inventory requirements
This item has been visually inspected and it appears to be in good condition. It was pulled from a working environment but has not been tested at our facility. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.