Bell Atlantic MDT Portable MFM Legacy Hard Drive Tester NEW IN CASE with SCSI
- Calculated at Checkout
Bell Atlantic MDT Mini Disk Tester Portable MFM Legacy Hard Drive Tester NEW IN CASE with SCSI This is new in case, however, we can not support these. Bell Atlantic sold these testers back in 1990s for close to $5,000 as they were designed as field test units. We have found they power on and respond to commands, however, were really not sure how to work them so were selling them as is.
- Mini Disk Tester (Portable Disk Tester). Brand new in hard shell case.
- Designed to be a powerful hard drive tester, formatter, and verifier.
- Designed to test MFM (ST506/412) RLL ESDI SMD FSD, SCSI single ended and differential.
- Requires ROM keys for each drive type for automatic testing. Includes the following SEVEN keys:
P/N: SA020000 - WREN-II ST506 P/N: SA020001 - WREN-II ESDI P/N: SA020002 - WREN-III ESDI P/N: SA020003 - RSD/SMD SMD-O P/N: SA020004 - FSD SMD-O/E P/N: SA020005 - SABRE SMD-O/E P/N: SA020006 - XMD SMD-O/E
- Includes Bell Atlantic MDT-503 MDT SCSI Board Upgrade with cables and SA020018 SCSI-1 ROM Key.
- Designed to test head failures, media defects, and servo related problems.
- Manufactured in May 1991
- These field drive testers are from the mid 1990s which were never put into production or sold. They include a hard shell case, the tester, power supply, cables, ROM keys, and operations manual. This item is no longer supported by Bell Atlantic and we cannot offer any additional technical support or instruction on their use. Selling As Is.