Acoustic Research AR-3a 3-way Acoustic Suspension Speakers - NEED REPAIR - As Is
- Calculated at Checkout
Acoustic Research AR-3a 3-way Acoustic Suspension Speakers - NEED REPAIR - As Is. Sound is "Muffled".
The AR-3a is a three-way speaker and measures approximately 25” x 14” x 11½ ” inches and weigh about 46lbs each. It´s cabinet is made of real walnut veneer, grills are mostly cream colored. Each speaker has a 12 inch woofer, a dome midrange and a ¾ inch dome tweeter. High and mid-frequencies can be additionally adjusted at the back of each speaker.
- Drive Units: 305 mm (12 in) acoustic suspension woofer, 38 mm (1 1/2 in) midrange hemispherical dome, 199 mm (3/4 in) high-frequency hemispherical dome.
- Crossover: 575 Hz, 5000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms nominal
- Controls: Midrange and high-frequency driver level controls
- Amplifier: Up to 100 watts per channel
- Size: 356 x 636 x 289 mm deep ( 14 x 25 x 11 3/8 in)
- Weight: 24 kg (53 lb)
- Woofer resonance: Free air 18 Hz, in enclosure 42 Hz
- Volume of enclosure: 48.2 litres (1.7 cu ft)
- These vintage speakers are well used. Since they are not fully functional we are listing them in an As-Is / For Parts condition. They both produce sound but the sound is muffled. We dont know much about how to repair these so were selling as is. These speakers require additional repairs to become functional again. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.