3D Systems BFB 3000 Plus 3D Printer with Operations Manual - Prints from SD Card
- BFB 3000 Plus
- Calculated at Checkout
3D Systems BFB 3000 Plus 3D Printer with Accessories and Operations Manual - Prints from SD Card - Vintage 2010
- Large print area: 11" x 11" x 8" (275mm x 275mm x 200mm)
- Reads directly from SD card - no PC connectivity required
- Includes Set Up and Operations Manual
From the manufacturer:
- Our best-selling pre-assembled 3D printer - perfect for the office, classroom or home environment.
- Clear and open design.
- Clean, tidy nozzle and purging area - easily removable.
- Can be placed and operated anywhere (with power). Machine runs off SD card, therefore is conveniently stand-alone.
- Easy to use and maintain, no need for maintenance contracts.
- One piece heater barrel allows easy material change.
- Improved head to bed adjustment makes for easy maneuvering.
- Complemented by BFB Axon software
- Purpose written software to easily convert your STL files ready for printing.
- Built-in features for simple and cost-effective upgrades.
- Electronics configured to accomodate up to three heads - a single head machine can be easily upgraded to a two or three head unit affordably.
- Free firmware upgrade path - as software development continues, users will also benefit at no extra cost.
- Designed and engineered to be accurate and robust yet simple.
- Extremely rigid, durable frame providing excellent mechanical stiffness.
- Increased z move speed and accuracy.
- Improved ultra-compact extruders deliver material with control and precision.
- Print tolerance: x and y axis +/- 1% of object dimension or +/- 0.2mm (0.008'' / 200 microns) whichever is greater. z axis +/- half the processed z resolution. Shrinkage and warpage can occur on models and is purely geometry dependent.
- Print speed (extruded volume): Maximum 15mm (9/16th") per second print and polymer dependent
- Power requirements: 90Watts (6A @ 15V)
- Approx. Weight: 36kg (70 Lbs.)
- Overall dimensions 515mm (w) x 515mm (l) x 590mm (h) (20 ¼ x 20 ¼ x 23 ¼ inches)
- Maximum operating temperature at extruder tip: 280C (536F)
- Support material: Clear translucent PLA
- Support removal: Break away or soluble (hydrolysed in a sodium hydroxide solution in a heated ultrasonic tank - care is required with this option)
This item has been visually inspected and it appears to be in good condition. When powered up, the display turns on. It was pulled from a working environment but has not been tested at our facility. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.
Condition: For Parts or Not Working
This is a vintage 2010 hobby 3D printer that was aquired from the original user. It appears to be complete with some accessories, however, we have not tested it and are selling it as is. It does power on but no further testing has been performed.