Z Corporation Spectrum Z510 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer with ZD5 and Supplies
- Spectrum Z510
- Calculated at Checkout
Z Corporation Spectrum Z510 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer with ZD5 Powder Recycling Station and Supplies
From the manufacturer: the Spectrum Z510 Full Color System is a powder and binder jet 3D printer that makes color prototypes quickly and affordably with a high level of detail, accuracy, and color fidelity, so you can print and evaluate physical models of design concepts in an accurately portrayed condition.
- Interface: Ethernet
- 3D Technology: Powder and binder jet
- Brand: ZCorp
- Max. Printing Depth: 10 inches (254 mm)
- Model: Spectrum Z510
- Features: Adjustable Layer Thickness
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Max. Printing Width: 14 inches (356 mm)
- Max. Printing Height: 8 inches (203 mm)
- Power: 120V 60HZ 6.8A
This printer boots up and the front panel says online. The computer screen shows online as well. We are selling this printer with all accessories as is because we have not tested it and it may no longer work. However, the customer we bought it from said it worked and included all the consumables shown in the photos.