Xunlight XUS10-71 71 WATT 12 Volt Flexible Amorphous Solar Panel for RV Camping
- Calculated at Checkout
Xunlight XUS10-71 71 WATT 12 Volt Flexible Amorphous Solar Panel for RV Camping and Backpacking w/ Solarlok Connectors
These lightweight, portable. flexible, and roll-able solar panels are unique as they have no sticky backing as many of this type have. This makes them perfect for portable solar battery charging application.
Made in the USA at the Xunlight factory in Ohio which ceased operations in 2016. These panels have cosmetic issues and were seconds, however, they are in good condition and are perfect for use as portable battery chargers for RV, Trailers, Boats and Vans. These are tested and do perform very well and output at least 90% of their manufacture power ratings.
- Voltage: 12V Nominal, 16V MPPT, 21V Open Circuit
- Amps: 4A +/- @ 16V MPPT.
- In house testing indicates these panels show good output and are We do not have a spec sheet on this model of panel and do not yet have in-house testing results to post, so the electrical specs are yet unknown. Please contact us with any questions.
- Overall dimensions: 116x15.5 inches - 6 LBS
- Rolled-up diameter: 10 inches (approximate)
- This panel consists of 10 solar cells
- Connectors: solarlok
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel show in the photographs.