SoloPower SFX1-i3 5' 64" 3-Bank Flexible Solopanel CIGS Solar Panel - SOLARLOK
This is an experimental solar panel that came from Solopower research and development pilot production manufacturing facility in San Jose California. This panel is made of 90 flexible CIGS cells which were designed to produce between 1 to 1.5 watts each.
- We have a very limited supply of these panels. These are unique as they are flexible and very light in comparison to standard solar panels made of glass.
- Overall dimensions: 64 x 34.75 x 1 -- 8.50 LBS
- This panel consists of 3 rows of 30 5 x 3.5 solar cells
- Electrical connections are on the same end of the solar panel
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel show in the photographs. Please call with any questions or for a shipping quote
- Peak Power (Pmax) 105W
- Operating Voltage (Vmp) 35V
- Operating Current (Imp) 3.0A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 47V
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc) 3.7A
- Max. Series Fuse 6A
- Min. value of Peak Power 94.5W
- Field Wiring: Use stranded Copper wire only; 14-10 AWG/2.5 – 6mm squared insulated for 90 celsius minimum.