SoloPower 5' (62.5") Flexible Thin Solopanel CIGS Solar Panel BIPV - MC4
- Top layer of clear backing is seperating from the panel in a few spots on each panel. The electrical output readings of the panels still show that they are operational. Please view our photo set for a close-up of an example.
This is an experimental solar panel that came from Solopower research and development pilot production manufacturing facility in San Jose California. This panel is made of 30 flexible CIGS cells which were designed to produce between 1 to 1.5 watts each.
We have a very limited supply of these panels. These are unique panels as they are flexible and very light in comparison to standard solar panels made of glass.
We have done in-house spot-testing on these non-rated panels and have obtained the following power ratings. These ranges of values are approximate due to the non-rated nature of the panels and changing environmental and solar conditions. Please contact us with any questions.
- Maximum Voltage at Pmax: 9.2 ~ 15.4 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 0.79 ~ 1.15 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 12.8 ~ 16.5 Volts
- Short Circuit Current: 1.03 ~ 3.17 Amps
- Overall dimensions: 62.5" x 11.5" x 1" -- 2.9 LBS
- This panel consists of 30 solar cells which are 5" x 3.5" in size
- Electrical MC4connections are on the same end of the solar panel
- The color of the solar cells and/or borders may vary from the panel show in the photographs. Some of the panels have double-sided adhesive tape still attached from their testing phases. Please call with any questions or for a shipping quote