Quanex 614-7528-P93 19mm x 155m Solargain PV Butyl Edge Tape Primed - One Roll
- Calculated at Checkout
Quanex 614-7528-P93 Butyl Solargain Edge Tape Primed 19mm wide x .71mm thick x 155m long - 1 RollSolargain Edge Sealant is a Polyisobutylene Butyl rubber adhesive with integrated desiccant used as an edge seal for thin film and crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules. It delays moisture ingress, thus helping to protect cells, connections, and transparent conductive oxide coatings from corrosion and degradation. Solargain Edge Sealant also provides electrical isolation for PV modules. This technology has been successfully used in 1500V modules and meets the component criteria for a cemented joint (UL 1703 Section 42A). This enables the active cell area to be placed closer to the edge of the glass than without solid insulation.
- Thin Film Solar Panels using Perovskite, Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) or Copper Indium Gallium Deselenide (CIGS)
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) IG units
- Perovskite/c-Si tandem cell PV
- Crystalline silicon PV modules as a solid insulator
- Smart Tinting Dynamic Glass Systems
Condition: Open Box
This new open-box solar panel manufacturing material is new from the manufacturer, but could have been stored for a long time or past its expiration date, or is out of its original packaging. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions.