Quanex 614-7528-P93 19mm x 155m Solargain PV Butyl Edge Tape Primed - One Roll
- Calculated at Checkout
Quanex 614-7528-P93 Butyl Solargain Edge Tape Primed 19mm wide x .71mm thick x 155m long - 1 Roll
Solargain Edge Selant is a Polyisobutylene Butyl rubber adhesive with integrated desiccant used as an edge seal for thin film and crystalline silicon Photovoltaic modules. It delays moisture ingress, thus helping to protect cells, connections, and transparent conductive oxide coatings from corrosion and degradation. Solargain Edge Selant also provides electrical isolation for PV modules. This technology has been successfully used in 1500V modules and meets the component criteria for a cemented joint (UL 1703 Section 42A). This enables active cell area to be placed closer to the edge of glass than without solid insulation.
- Each roll measures 19mm x .71mm Thick x 155m Long
- This tape is one roll from new box of 11 rolls. If you would like full sealed box then order 11 rolls.
- Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.
- Thin Film Solar Panels using Perovskite, Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) or Copper Indium Gallium Deselenide (CIGS)
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) IG units
- Perovskite/c-Si tandem cell PV
- Crystalline silicon PV modules as a solid insulator
- Smart Tinting Dynamic Glass Systems
Condition: Open Box
New Open Box roll of solar panel manufacturing material.