Quanex 614-3922-893 Solargain Edge Tape PV Butyl 10mm x 182m - One Roll
- Calculated at Checkout
Quanex 614-3922-893 Solargain Edge Tape PV Butyl 10mm x 182m Roll
Solargain Edge Selant is a Polyisobutylene Butyl rubber adhesive with integrated desiccant used as an edge seal for thin film and crystalline silicon Photovoltaic modules. It delays moisture ingress, thus helping to protect cells, connections, and transparent conductive oxide coatings from corrosion and degradation. Solargain Edge Selant also provides electrical isolation for PV modules. This technology has been successfully used in 1500V modules and meets the component criteria for a cemented joint (UL 1703 Section 42A). This enables active cell area to be placed closer to the edge of glass than without solid insulation.
- Each roll measures 10mm x .56mm Thick x 182m Long
- This tape is one roll from new box of 19 rolls. If you would like full sealed box then order 19 rolls.
- Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.
- Thin Film Solar Panels using Perovskite, Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) or Copper Indium Gallium Deselenide (CIGS)
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) IG units
- Perovskite/c-Si tandem cell PV
- Crystalline silicon PV modules as a solid insulator
- Smart Tinting Dynamic Glass Systems
Condition: Open Box
New roll will be removed from previously vacuum sealed mylar bag of 19 rolls in original box. Solopower used this for Glazing and edge caulk glazing for both glass and flexible ETFE skinned solar panels. Each box of tape has its rolls vacuum sealed in a think Mylar bag. We opened one of the bags for the set shown in our photos. Please view our photo set and contact us with any questions.