Pakedge SW24-GBM Ethernet Switch Fully Managed 24-Port Network 19" 1U Rackmount
- 8.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Pakedge SW24-GBM Ethernet Switch Fully Managed 24-Port Network in a 19" 1U Rackmount
From the manufacturer:
The SW24-GBM is a fully managed switch, allowing installers to configure its operation via either a command-line interface (CLI) for more sophisticated applications, or via a graphical user interface (GUI) via the web.
All cables are installed from the rear. This feature was pioneered by Pakedge and unique to the custom-installation market, and enables a clean, uncluttered installation in a structured wiring panel, equipment rack, cabinet or on a shelf. Blue front-panel LED status indicators provide real-time status monitoring. The SW24-GBM is a SFP (small form-factor pluggable) fiber devices, with a standard 1 U rack space height.
The SW24-GBM has plug-and-play (NWay protocol) auto-negotiation capability, allowing the switches to auto-detect a connected device with the fastest available 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed. Its Auto-MDI/MDI-X port functionality eliminates the need for crossover cables to connect devices in the network. The SW24-GBM provides two fiber SFP ports.
- Network management through Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI), and Telnet
- Can save configuration files and upload them for one-step configuration of multiple devices
- Auto-logging for easy debugging
- User password protection
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet, and IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x), and half-duplex backpressure
- Support for 802.1Q VLAN, Port-based VLAN, and IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN
- Supports 802.1P, DSCP/COS
- Supports IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree and IEEE802.1W fast spanning tree protocols
This used networking switch has been tested to be in working order. It will allow our Windows-based computer to the internet through our network. Not other functions have been tested. We have had multiple units in stock and the unit shipped may vary from the unit photographed. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions.